How to remove stubborn spyware apps on android,

This situation can get frustrating, when apps deceive you into installing them only for it to

be a spyware, e.g Du Speed Booster, Lock Screen e.t.c.They posses your camera, screen

pattern, data e.t.c. ,

I have been in such a mess lately when my neighbour askd me to help her fix her trojan

infested tecno h6.After series of research on google I couldnt find the exact solution, till I

figured it, if u are in my shoes or know someone in such shoe, simply do this:Your Phone

has to be rooted1. Download Es file explorer

2. Open it and click setting, enable root explorer

3. Click device and click on app

4. Locate the stubborn app and click on it

5. Click uninstall and restart it phone when its done.

6. Congrats ur free Beware of apps u install guys..

Dont disable app you dont know about.an app you are not sure can disable your camera




DOWNLOAD ESFILE XPLORER HERE
Labels:

Post a Comment

Comments System

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Truze. Powered by Blogger.